Senin, 16 Maret 2009

FIKSI


FIKSI

Fiksi, I have a plan to see this movie for along time ago. This film has be a topic in many formal or informal forums. This is a winner in Indonesia Film Festival (FFI 2008). Fiksi have a grand price for the best Director, the best Script, The best music director. And also as the best Film in the year of 2008. When I am walking in the DVD shop. I bought it automatically, because the film has stand out at cinema. I must see this movie. I want to write one synopsis for my own blog site.

After watching this film, I only gave one comment; it is a great film, a one cool film. Although the story as like as a foreigner film that I have ever see. Sorry… I m forget the title.

Fiksi is a movie about Alyssa (Lydia Cheryl). She is a lonely teenager, her father always busy and he did not pay attention to her. Alyssa is a rich daughter. Everyday she always goes with her driver who he is like as her bodyguard. One day she was attracted by a young man (Donny Alamsyah). The young man working as a private pole cleaning service. By her attracted to him, Alyssa run away from her family housing. She rent a room in the same flat with the young man.

Alyssa became closer with him. Although she knows Barry has a girl’s friend (Kinaryosih). Actually He is a novel writer. He is being writing a novel. His base novel telling about the Romans and environment of the flat where he is live. After reading his novel script, Alyssa want the novel story became a real live scene. She discover a gay live her neighbor. She kills an old man. And the other sadistic activity following the script in the unfinished novel that Barry is been writing.

Unpredictable! That is my comment about “FIKSI”. I gave 3.5 stars for it. Because this is a different film in Indonesia.

I give you an advice. Find out the DVD and enjoyed the suspend in each scenes film. And that’s not wrong, if the Fiksi is the best film in Indonesia Film Festival 2008. ( Juhdy and adjie)


Director : Mouly Surya
Producer : Parama Wirasmo
Tia Hasibuan
Sapto Soetarjo
Scenario : Joko Anwar
CAST :
Ladya Cheryl
Donny Alamsyah
Kinaryosih
Inong
Soultan Saladin
Rina Hasyim
Distributor : Cinesurya Productions
Duration : 110 menit
Country : Indonesia