Jumat, 17 April 2009

My Lover, My Friend and My Darling


It is a true. Live is a choose, but sometime people can not accept our choose.

My Lover, My Friend and My Darling.
The title is indicate, that the film is about love affair, but I am sure and you will surprised also. This theme film is unpredictable end film.

Fantastic and a brave film, that some comment from the audiences. It is my film, this film had employed first time at STIKOM PROSIA short movie screening. It is a favorite film, because the homosexual issue in this film. Male love male in Indonesia is a forbidden live. The theme film is out from the custom live in Indonesia. But it is not a wrong theme in film. This is only a co memory film that a homosexual live actually have same love with heterosexual live.

Maybe it is just my experiment only. I put a homosexual issue in my short film. This film duration is about 13 minutes, and only has 5 talent people. It is a simple film because it uses only two scene film. But I am believed you will give me a smile and appreciation.

The homosexual theme in this film is only a satire comedy. It is about a broken relationship of two gay. They are friend each to other but everyone fall in love with a same gay others. It is true that love is a choose. And love will drive our path live. Remember, that love must not a belonging forever.

The ending message at the film: “Please receive all everything happened in your live, because we are sometime driven by a chaos….”
The GOD have make our destined, we only receive all, maybe it is a happy live or sometime full with pain ( by Joe and ajie )